- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Islamabad Excise and Taxation Department
Have you been stressing about going to the Excise office to register or transfer your car? If you are in Islamabad, you are in luck. The Excise and Taxation Department Islamabad has introduced an interesting…
Pakistan is battling the third wave of COVID-19, and things are looking pretty rough. Every city is reporting hundreds of new cases every day. To ensure the safety of citizens, the Excise and Taxation…
After Punjab and Sindh, Islamabad has also launched an online tax payment service for the car owners. Islamabad Excise & Taxation Department has started this new initiative. According to the reports,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.