- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Islamabad Excise and Taxation Department
The process of getting your vehicle registered can become much of an ordeal if you are made to wait in long queues for your turn. Therefore, in a bid to spare the citizens from the hassle of the manual vehicle…
Have you been stressing about going to the Excise office to register or transfer your car? If you are in Islamabad, you are in luck. The Excise and Taxation Department Islamabad has introduced an interesting…
Pakistan is battling the third wave of COVID-19, and things are looking pretty rough. Every city is reporting hundreds of new cases every day. To ensure the safety of citizens, the Excise and Taxation…
After Punjab and Sindh, Islamabad has also launched an online tax payment service for the car owners. Islamabad Excise & Taxation Department has started this new initiative. According to the reports,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.