- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
If you have around 750,000 PKR to spend on a car, which one would you go for? In this amount, you can easily buy a brand New Suzuki Mehran VXR. With all the taxes paid, a Mehran VXR will cost around 730,000 PKR…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.