- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
- Haroon Rafiq’s Mercedes C180 AMG – Owner Review
- Pakistani Bikers Reach Saudi Arabia By Road For Umrah
- How to Get Learner Driving Permit Via DLIMS Punjab
- Urwa Hocane, Kubra Khan, and Others Attend Women’s Bike Rally
- Woman Beggar Arrested in Abu Dhabi Owns a Luxury Car
PakWheels Car Mela
And we are back with PakWheels Car Mela and a great news for the people of Islamabad as we are coming back. So, get ready to sell your cars on the spot, book great spots for your cars' display, see a range of…
Mark your calendars guys, as PakWheels Car Mela is coming to the city of lights, Karachi, on Sunday 19, 2022. Notably, the event is being held after a gap of two years; we met last in 2019. So, the excitement…
Keeping its tradition alive, PakWheels has arranged another successful car mela in Islamabad, held on December 5th, 2021. As expected a large number of people, car enthusiasts, car dealers and families attended…
Hey sellers, how often have you wished for a place where you can take your car and sell it on the spot? Hey buyers, don’t you wish you had a place where you could go, take a look at a few cars, pick the best…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.