- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
petrol prices in pakistan
In his televised address, Minister of Finance and Revenue Senator Ishaq Dar stated on Wednesday that the government has decided not to change petrol and diesel prices. Meaning, prices will be retained at Rs.…
The federal government's efforts to maintain the petrol prices in Pakistan for the second consecutive time could cause Rs. 7.55 billion loss to the struggling oil industry. An oil companies SOS letter stated…
After Rupee appreciates against the hefty dollar and POL prices are dropped in international markets, the petrol price in Pakistan is estimated to see a new down of Rs. 7 per liter in the coming fortnightly…
In fresh set of conditions, International Monetary Fund (IMF) has asked Pakistan government to end its control over the petrol prices. As per media details, the body has set four tough conditions including Rs.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.