- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
Punjab government has provided another great facility to owners of new cars and motorcycles. Under the new scheme, dealer vehicle registration system (DVRS), the province has given specific dealers authority to…
In a major step towards the digital future, the Government of Punjab has introduced a paperless driving license issuing system. This system has been introduced in Pakistan for the very first time. The…
Recently, the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) launched a mobile app that will assist in identification of vehicle ownership of people. This would greatly help the taxation department in streamlining…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.