- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Punjab government has provided another great facility to owners of new cars and motorcycles. Under the new scheme, dealer vehicle registration system (DVRS), the province has given specific dealers authority to…
In a major step towards the digital future, the Government of Punjab has introduced a paperless driving license issuing system. This system has been introduced in Pakistan for the very first time. The…
Recently, the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) launched a mobile app that will assist in identification of vehicle ownership of people. This would greatly help the taxation department in streamlining…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.