- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Spare parts market is filled with all sorts of spark plugs nowadays. For last decade or so, platinum and iridium spark plugs have filled the market. These newer plugs are sold for as much as Rs1200 a piece…
For a petrol powered vehicles, your spark plugs are as important as the fuel itself. You get the mixture of petrol and air in the cylinder to power the vehicle, but it is the spark plug that ignites that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.