- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Proton Saga CKD
Al-Haj Proton has finally inaugurated its first vehicle assembly plant in Pakistan. The event happened today in Karachi. Officials of Proton flew from Malaysia to attend the Plant Inauguration and Line Off…
Another milestone for Al-Haj Proton, the company is inaugurating its first vehicle assembly plant in Pakistan. Proton’s Plant Inauguration and Line Off Ceremony is happening today in Karachi. The company will…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.