- Pak Suzuki Halts Bike Production Amidst Low Sales
- Korean Auto Giant’s Clash with Chinese Rivals
- Cybertruck Beats Porsche While Towing A Porsche
- Jawan Actress Nayanthara Receives Maybach Gift
- Peugeot Announces a Limited Time Price!
- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
- Yadea T5 Electric Scooter – First Look Review
- Punjab Launches Virtual Smart Cards
Replacing The Air Filter
All internal combustion engines need air along with the fuel to create a mixture they can combust in order for the engine to rotate the crankshaft. The downward motion of the piston creates the vacuum, sucking…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.