- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Replacing The Air Filter
All internal combustion engines need air along with the fuel to create a mixture they can combust in order for the engine to rotate the crankshaft. The downward motion of the piston creates the vacuum, sucking…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.