- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Most of our regular readers, and specifically Honda fans, know it by now that new 2016 Honda Civic coming next year is going to be turbocharged. The engine itself will be a smaller 1.5L unit compared to the…
Over the past couple of years, car companies are downsizing their power plants to make them more fuel efficient as well as compliant with more stringent emission standards. From the German luxury brands to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.