- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Type Of Spark Plugs
For a petrol powered vehicles, your spark plugs are as important as the fuel itself. You get the mixture of petrol and air in the cylinder to power the vehicle, but it is the spark plug that ignites that…
From 2-wheels to 4-wheels, ‘modifications’ have become a mandatory part when you are planning to stand out of the crowd. You see enthusiasts so determined that either they are limited by their wallets or the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.