- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Used Car Imports
After a series of COVID-19 lockdowns, Pakistani auto industry resumed its activities in July 2020. As soon as the local market went back on, there was a significant increase in the demand for cars. As a result,…
The federal government is suffering losses worth billions after it had revived restrictions on the used cars import, Pakistan-Japan Business Council (PJBC) President Rana Abid Hussain said in a meeting in…
The import of used cars in January - December 2015 reached new high with a total of 41,257 units of vehicles imported to Pakistan. In this total, 34,765 were passenger cars (sedans, hatchbacks, and SUV). From…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.