- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Yamaha Motor Pakistan offers an installment plan for its bikes, interestingly with 0% markup. As per the company dealers, the consumer can pay the 50% amount as a down payment, while the rest can be paid in…
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Bike Reviews. Today, we have the review of the common man’s bike, the Yamaha YB 125Z-DX, the rival of Honda CG 125. The owner of YB 125Z-DX is also the ex-owner of CG 125…
I have come to a conclusion…I love Yamaha bikes. And I came to this conclusion after looking at the new naked sports bike, the Yamaha XSR900. And what a beautiful naked sports bike it is. I mean just look at…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.