CUE, Cadillac’s advanced system for connectivity and control, is standard on the Escalade, featuring state-of-the-art voice recognition with touch controls common with the world’s most popular tablets and mobile devices. A standard 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster can be reconfigured with four themes and an available head-up display projects information onto the windshield.
- Price DFSK Also Reduces Car Prices
- KIA’s Justification For Not Reducing Car Prices
- PSO’s Petrol Is Not Good For Cars: Chairman PAC
- Changan Also Decreases Car Prices
- Govt Ends Car Import Ban BUT…
- United Cars Price Decreased After Dollar Depreciates
- Govt to Hike Petrol & Diesel Levy Under IMF Deal – Sources
- The Pakistan Oil Crisis – Who To Blame?
- Upcoming Honda HR-V Spotted in Pakistan
- Toyota Car Prices – Last Increase Vs. Latest Decrease