According to PakWheels sources, KIA is going to launch a new base variant of Sportage, named as “Alpha”. It will be powered with the same 2.0L engine which comes in other variants of KIA Sportage. It is rumoured that KIA will price it around Rs. 4.3 to 4.5 million. The automobile enthusiasts have already started talking about sales of Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla after the launch of this new variant.
The key differences in KIA Sportage LX as compared to another variants will be:
- 17” Alloy wheels
- Projector halogen headlights.
- No Panoramic Sunroof.
- No Parking Sensors.
- No Fog Lights.
- Manual Parking Brakes
- Halogen taillights.
- 7″ infotainment instead of 8″
Some of prominent features of LX are:
- Front wheel drive
- 2L 155HP engine
- 6 Speed Automatic
- 225/60/ 17” alloy wheels
- 2 Front air bags
- Manual conventional handbrake.
- Projector Halogen headlights
- Halogen Taillights
- Power and retracted able side view mirrors.
- 7” Infotainment unit with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with Bluetooth.
- Manual Seat adjustment front seats.
- Fabric Seats
- Rain sensors
The new vehicle does not has following features:
- vehicle stability Control
- Brake Hold
- Hill Start Assist
- Roof Rack
- Panoramic Roof
- Parking sensors
Booking and other official details of KIA Sportage LX will be revealed soon. Stay tuned to PakWheels Blog.