- Excise & Taxation resumes its operations from 1st June 2020
- Isuzu D-Max Facelift Launched – Check out New Features & Price
- Government slashes petroleum prices by PKR 7.06
- Petrol Prices to be Reduced in June
- The Upcoming Honda City In Pakistan; Preliminary Update!!
- Book Pak Suzuki cars and bikes online!
- Toyota and Honda open their manufacturing plants
- The Upcoming Proton Saga. What We Know So Far.
- Tires over-inflation – What are the dangers?
- 12th Generation Corolla Spotted For The 1st Time in Pakistan. Expectations & What We Know So Far.
Ali Laghari 8,770
Around the globe, governments and auto manufacturing companies are focusing on promoting and producing electric vehicles to combat environmental changes, and the same is the case with Pakistan. The current…
Ali Laghari 22,637
For the first time in the history of the auto industry of Pakistan, it has not produced or sold a single unit of passenger cars in an entire month. The sales and production figures of cars, bikes, SUVs, and…
Fazal Wahab 11,286
Globally both Civic and Corolla compete each other in the compact car category, and although there are many other cars in the same segment, there is one more name that comes to mind, "Hyundai Elantra."…
Asad Zahid 10,748
This is an informative post on buying Non-Custom Paid (NCP) cars in Pakistan. People have many questions regarding this topic, and they asked us over time regarding NCP vehicles and their viability in the…
Aref Ali 1,118
One thing that has divided automotive people all over the world just like Honda and Toyota have in Pakistan is the preference for a front-wheel or a rear-wheel drive vehicle. Both have their pros and cons. We…
Aref Ali 10,410
A couple of days ago a friend of mine came to my place in his Toyota Prius. He can't drive himself so keeps a paid driver around. He has a manual 7th generation Civic but it was unavailable that day so borrowed…
Browse Cars by City
Top Auto Parts Categories
- Tyres & Wheels
- Audio & Video Accessories
- Lights & Electrical
- Car Care Accessories
- Exterior Parts & Accessories
- Engine & Mechanical Parts
- Brake Parts
- Interior Parts & Accessories
- Security Sensors
- Oils & Lubricants
- Tools & Gadgets
- Bike Parts & Accessories
- Bicycle Parts & Accessories
- Other Parts & Accessories
Top Auto Parts Sub-Categories
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.