- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
The B30 is the entry-level sedan in FAW’s lineup. Placed under the ‘Besturn’ sub-brand umbrella, it first appeared at the 2015 Shanghai Motor Show as “Besturn A-Class”; the name was later changed to B30 prior…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.