- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
1974 Toyota Corona Mark II
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 facelift has started to make its way to Toyota showrooms across the country. You might have already seen some in the showrooms, or on trailers on motorways towards their destination.…
Umair Burney 186
I still remember my childhood days when I used to sit in the back seat of my father’s beautiful 1974 Toyota Corona Mark II. It was also known as RT100 series. It was arguably one of the most stylish looking…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.