- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
Here is a screenshot saved of the price page of Honda Accord in September of 2006, where you can easily read the price of an Honda Accord which is just 2,399,000 which is just about the price you'll be buying a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.