- Tesla in Pakistan: PM Khan To Meet Tesla Executives
- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
In a shocking turn of events, the government on Saturday, decided to maintain oil prices for January 2017 by absorbing the impact of approximately PKR 4 billion to neutralise the rising trend in the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.