- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Hundreds of vehicles are rusting away in custody of ACLC, pending auctions. The Anti-Car-Lifting Cell (ACLC) was formed in 2007 to control the incidents of car theft and robbery. The ACLC recovers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.