- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
- Mini-Budget Passed – FED & GST on Cars REVISED!
- Regal Automobiles to Set Up an EV Plant in Pakistan
- How to Pay E-Challan, Token Tax Online in Punjab?
- Petrol Price May Hit All-Time High of Rs.150 – Sources
- Is Lahore Getting an Electric Tram??
- Karachi Police Offering Prize Money for Nine Wanted Car Thieves
- Record-Breaking Sales of Suzuki Alto in Dec’21
- Going to Snowy Areas by Car? Follow These Tips!
We have been hearing the news that Renault is coming to Pakistan since 2006. It took over ten years with the Auto Development Policy (ADP) 2016-21 for this dream to materialize. The French automaker has availed…
PakWheels.com reported a few months back that French Automaker Renault is shifting its assembly plant from Karachi, Sindh to Faisalabad, Punjab. And now the Al-Futtaim Renault Pakistan has acquired land in the…
Since the government announced its auto policy 2016-21, many local and foreign automakers are gearing up to establish new plants in the country, and some have even started establishing new plants. In December…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.