- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
We have been hearing the news that Renault is coming to Pakistan since 2006. It took over ten years with the Auto Development Policy (ADP) 2016-21 for this dream to materialize. The French automaker has availed…
Ali Laghari 48
PakWheels.com reported a few months back that French Automaker Renault is shifting its assembly plant from Karachi, Sindh to Faisalabad, Punjab. And now the Al-Futtaim Renault Pakistan has acquired land in the…
Ali Laghari 32
Since the government announced its auto policy 2016-21, many local and foreign automakers are gearing up to establish new plants in the country, and some have even started establishing new plants. In December…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.