- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
Another milestone for Al-Haj Proton, the company is inaugurating its first vehicle assembly plant in Pakistan. Proton’s Plant Inauguration and Line Off Ceremony is happening today in Karachi. The company will…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.