- Tesla in Pakistan: PM Khan To Meet Tesla Executives
- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
It was reported that BMW and Toyota have entered in a partnership to share technology with each other. BMW will provide diesel engines to Toyota while the later would provide BMW with its hybrid technology.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.