- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
A couple of decades ago, there was a mutually agreed notion among the drivers and car guys that cars with automatic transmission are bad for fuel economy. Move back to the 70s and 60s, automatic cars used to be…
Initially, when CVT cars started to appear on our new and used car market, many owners had confusion about the transmission. There were numerous stories of CVT car owners using normal hydraulic gear oil for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.