- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Ban on official cars by Modi
While Pakistani Prime Minister is approving cars for officials and former officials, Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India has ordered bureaucrats against spending money on buying new cars and other…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.