- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
The global auto market has a number of New Car Assessment Programmes (NCAPs) to rate the safety of new cars. We have the ASEAN NCAP, Euro NCAP, Latin NCAP, and Global NCAP. And now, India is in works to…
Pakistani cars and safety are like the North and South Poles of a magnet, you do not expect them to be together. In a country where most people ride bikes without helmets and people install used tires in their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.