- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
Big Three Automakers
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has revealed that the 'Big Three' of Pakistan’s auto industry – Suzuki, Honda and Toyota – have dominated the car market for yet another year. According to…
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has endorsed open import of used cars, as well as the notion to increase the age limit of imported vehicles from the existing three years to five years in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.