- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Big Three Automakers
PakWheels Automobile Industry Survey Report 2018 has revealed that the 'Big Three' of Pakistan’s auto industry – Suzuki, Honda and Toyota – have dominated the car market for yet another year. According to…
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has endorsed open import of used cars, as well as the notion to increase the age limit of imported vehicles from the existing three years to five years in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.