- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
BMW M3 DTM
BMW has been missing from DTM racing since 1994 when it decided to try itself out in other motorsport’s arenas but now BMW has decided to return to the 2012’s event of Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM) racing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.