- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Brake failure is a common problem with automobiles. Failure of Brakes can be fatal in any situation. Every year, several precious lives are lost as a victim to brakes failure but no one identifies the real…
PakWheels is keen to increase the number of educated and informative drivers on road and this is why we are here with some other essential fluids you need to know how to check and keep an eye on. Like before,…
Of all the type of fluid used in a car, the most important is brake fluid. It is what keeps us and our loved ones safe by slowing the car without fail, hundreds of times during a journey. Yet, it is also one of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.