- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
As enthusiasts, we are aware of the importance of lubrication for our vehicles. After all, there are lots of moving parts that will wear out if not lubricated. Wear leads to increased gaps and tolerances,…
Of all the type of fluid used in a car, the most important is brake fluid. It is what keeps us and our loved ones safe by slowing the car without fail, hundreds of times during a journey. Yet, it is also one of…
The benefits of EFI systems for improving efficiency and drive-ability have now been universally recognized. In Pakistan, these systems are also in widespread use, but due to the variable quality of the fuel…
Part 2: Water, water everywhere! Given the recent heavy rains in so many parts of Pakistan, it seemed appropriate to write about water in its various forms and its many effects on our cars. Ordinarily, we…
Part 1: Introduction So there you are, my fellow PakWheeler, looking at your pride and joy, with satisfaction. After all, your royal chariot is now four years young in your caring hands, and it still look…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.