- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Following the recent policy, the local assemblers have suspended booking of cars. Earlier this year, it was proposed in the budget 2018-19 that the non-filers would be barred from booking, registering or…
The government of Pakistan in its recent budget 2018-19 has proposed concessionary import of vintage or classic cars and jeeps at fixed duty/taxes of US$ 5,000-- in our understanding, it means that the tax will…
April 27th, 2018 marked a historic day for Pakistan, as the government presented their sixth budget in the National Assembly. The 2018-19 fiscal year budget was announced by Finance Minister Dr. Miftah Ismail.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.