- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
Great news for overseas Pakistanis, Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced two new schemes; Roshan Apni Car and Roshan Samaji Khidmat. With the first one, non-resident Pakistanis (NRPs) can buy cars for their…
The Pakistani automobile industry is having a great sales year so far. Not only more people are buying cars, but more people are also buying/leasing cars through banks. According to the data released by the…
Let us start this off with the basics, What is Car Financing? Car financing is a process in which you get a direct loan, usually from a bank that you use to purchase your new vehicle, and agree to pay back the…
We at PakWheels are committed to provide our users best automotive-related services and solutions possible. Among the array of our online services, one is our Car Loan Calculator. The purpose of the calculator…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.