- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Where the Skyrocketing inflation has affected the consumers’ purchasing power, the recent restrictions by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) have added fuel to the fire – shattered car finance. Reports have…
Auto financing in Pakistan has been on the rise for the past 18 months. Over the last year, car finance started at Rs. 262.5 billion in January 2021 and built up to Rs. 354 billion in December 2021. For the…
Great news for overseas Pakistanis, Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced two new schemes; Roshan Apni Car and Roshan Samaji Khidmat. With the first one, non-resident Pakistanis (NRPs) can buy cars for their…
The Pakistani automobile industry is having a great sales year so far. Not only more people are buying cars, but more people are also buying/leasing cars through banks. According to the data released by the…
Let us start this off with the basics, What is Car Financing? Car financing is a process in which you get a direct loan, usually from a bank that you use to purchase your new vehicle, and agree to pay back the…
We at PakWheels are committed to provide our users best automotive-related services and solutions possible. Among the array of our online services, one is our Car Loan Calculator. The purpose of the calculator…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.