- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
Car Price Hikes
The Senate standing committee on Industries and Production comes with a recommendation to protect customers from paying price differentials as the consequence of manufacturers increasing the price. The…
The situation with car prices in Pakistan has become so destructive that automakers are hiking the prices almost every month. The government has recently taken notice of the stumbling block and tried to…
Shortly after reducing car prices, automakers in Pakistan are planning to hike the prices back up. But their plans won’t go far as the government takes a stand against the unreasonable car price hikes. As per a…
The car price in Pakistan have been going up at a very rapid rate. In the last couple of years, all car manufacturers, including Honda Atlas, Toyota Motors, and Pak Suzuki have hiked the prices of their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.