- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
Don’t you want to save your hard-earned money? If yes, then read this article to register your car by yourself and save pretty handsome amount you were ready to pay an agent. I have gone through this…
Sindh Government Is Losing 200 Million Rupees A Month For Being Unable To Implement Car Registration…
Sindh Government has been losing money at a rate of about Rs 200 million rupees a month, as stated by chairman of All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association (APDMA). People not paying taxes is one major reason for…
Lahore: Excise and Taxation department replaced the previously used one-page registration paper with a new passport-size book for car registration featuring special security which has become mandatory for all…
Government authorities have announced many drives against the usage of fake number plates for many reason including potential terrorist threats who may use fake number plates on cars to carry out their dirty…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.