- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
careem and uber ban in pakistan
Authorities in Sindh and Punjab swung into action on these past few weeks to bring the cab hailing services under the tax net and regulate these services, which admittedly have not entered in the country for a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.