- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
careem ban in pakistan
The Islamabad Transport Authority (ITA) springs into action just days after taxi drivers staged a protest in the country's capital, Islamabad. The authority suggested that vehicles working for online ride…
Authorities in Sindh and Punjab swung into action on these past few weeks to bring the cab hailing services under the tax net and regulate these services, which admittedly have not entered in the country for a…
Although the ride hailing services like Careem and Uber managed to secure some semblance of relief for the time being in Punjab and Sindh, the story in Pakistan's capital is totally opposite. Law enforcement…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.