- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
- Huge Increase in Toyota CBU Car Prices!
- “Oshan X7 is League Above its Competition” – Owner’s Review
We have heard a lot of gossip about the future of the Pakistani auto industry. Many have made their guesses on how things will turn out to be in the coming years. Here’s a new one by Master Changan Motors…
Old or new, almost every car manufacturer in Pakistan is having a hard time meeting the increasing car demand in the country. Many have closed the bookings due to the slow production of their cars. Changan…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.