- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Pakistan Kay Rung BR-V Kay Sung caravan is on its way to Khunjerab. Up till now the caravan has visited most of the parts in Sindh and has now entered Punjab Province via Rahim Yar Khan. This is a 14-day…
The 2016 Cholistan Desert Jeep Rally has finally concluded, and Sahibzada Sultan of Jhang took the trophy home. The Cholistan Jeep Rally is the annual rally raid type event that I held in the Cholistan area by…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.