- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
It has become a norm for our government servants to become status-conscious. In a country like Pakistan, where affordable public transportation is not available, the government officials are more concerned…
Wards Auto has reported that China is attempting to put a stop to rampant corruption by its government officials, especially when it comes to automotive purchases and embezzling. China currently spends…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.