- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
Dhia Al Essa
While for alot of 22-years-old, this age reflects the beginning of their hardship to acheieve what they dream for but for Dhiaa al Essa, it is not. He recently became the first person in Saudia Arabia to have a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.