- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
On 2nd November, Karachi City Traffic Police started a campaign against drivers who don’t hold a valid driving license. But it sadly failed on the very first day due to the incompetence and mismanagement of the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.