- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Duty-Free Cars Import
There are news circulating on social media and media outlets that Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification to propose amendments in Customs Rules 2001. The reports have claimed that under the new…
The government of Pakistan has taken another step to promote electric vehicle technology in the country. The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has exempted Additional Customs Duty (ACD) on the import of electric…
The federal government has allowed the amendment in Customs Duty-Free Cars import under the disabled persons' scheme.The government has increased the income bracket of the person importing the vehicle under the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.