- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
The government of Pakistan has taken another step to promote electric vehicle technology in the country. The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has exempted Additional Customs Duty (ACD) on the import of electric…
The Government of Pakistan has announced new incentives for imports of electric vehicles. While introducing some changes in customs tariff, following Finance Bill 2020, the government has reduced customs duty…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.