- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
The federal government has decided to tackle the issue of 'On Money' on selling of cars by specific individuals. The decision was taken during a meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) on December 16.…
The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved Electric Vehicle (EV) policy for heavy commercial vehicles and two and three-wheelers. The sources reported that the policy was proposed by the Ministry of…
The government of Pakistan has lately announced to deregulate the CNG prices. An estimated amount of 2.5 million vehicles running on natural gas will fall privy to this new policy and will be completely at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.