- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
The federal government has decided to tackle the issue of 'On Money' on selling of cars by specific individuals. The decision was taken during a meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) on December 16.…
The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved Electric Vehicle (EV) policy for heavy commercial vehicles and two and three-wheelers. The sources reported that the policy was proposed by the Ministry of…
The government of Pakistan has lately announced to deregulate the CNG prices. An estimated amount of 2.5 million vehicles running on natural gas will fall privy to this new policy and will be completely at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.