- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
Elantra vs Corolla vs Civic
For the longest time in Pakistan’s history, two cars have been dominating the compact sedan segment of the local market. Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. There were a few other options available by different…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.