- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Most of our regular readers, and specifically Honda fans, know it by now that new 2016 Honda Civic coming next year is going to be turbocharged. The engine itself will be a smaller 1.5L unit compared to the…
Aref Ali 516
Couple of weeks ago, we heard the news about Pakistani petroleum companies investing 500 million USD to upgrade their refineries, except PARCO (way to go PARCO!), to produce Euro 2 complaint fuel. We already…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.