- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The local industry has sought two years to shift to Euro5 petrol quality from Euro2 in Pakistan. Last month, the federal government announced that the high quality of petrol and diesel will be used in the…
In a great news for local consumers, the Pakistan government has decided to improve the quality of petrol and diesel. According to the Federal Minister of Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam, the quality of fuel…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.