- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
Expo Center Karachi
An avid Pakwheels member broke this news to us about plans of Chinese and Japanese automakers are about to introduce electric vehicles in Pakistan on 20th of October, 2011 which roughly means that we are just…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.