- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Faisalabad Auto Show
Pakwheels, the safe haven for every Pakistani automotive enthusiast stands as a bastion for automotive lust in our eyes and to bring more people information and knowledge about the Pakistani automotive culture.…
PakWheels is going to arrange yet another Auto Show and this time, it is in the beautiful city of Faisalabad. PakWheels Auto Shows are an evolved form of PakWheels meets that members used to organize on their…
If you ask any car enthusiast about Faisalabad and its cars, he will instantly tell you about the famous Lamborghini Aventador. And before that Aventador, we had that beautiful red 2006 Ferrari F430. Faisalabad…
In my life, I have never heard or seen before that a blind man came to an auto show and feels cars with his fingers. His love for cars put into deep thought that how much these kind of community events are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.