- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
fuel prices in pakistan
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had issued SRO.175 (I)/2015 on 27th February 2015 to change the rate of sales tax on petroleum products to minimize the increase in petroleum prices. The FBR has decreased the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.